Friday, May 27, 2011

Gardening Time!

I was determined not to go overboard this year.  Every spring I convince myself that somehow I will magically make all kinds of veggies grow in my largely shaded yard.  Well not this year!  I'm being SENSIBLE!  I only picked up a few things that I have had success with in prior years.  Some lovely red tinged lettuce,  two types of tomatoes,  and a pepper plant.  That's it.  I am insanely jealous of those of you with sunny yards who can plant whatever they want.  :(  Oh well...this just means I can frequent the local farmer's markets!  That's always fun!  








2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I actually have a sunny yard & it still doesn't always work out for my garden :) I like your Farmers Market excuse!! I'll let them do all the work & we can enjoy the veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I do love Farmer's markets...they are such fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)