Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Big Day!

Yesterday, my sister married her sweetheart!  It was a beautiful, intimate ceremony with just a handful of family as witnesses.  They were wed in an old one room schoolhouse. Very original and perfect for their small wedding!


My sister, Kelly and I after the rehearsal on Friday night.  


Kelly and her special guy.


My cupcake assistant, Miss Katie, enjoyed licking the beaters! 


Surprisingly, we didn't devour these tasty treats before the big day!


Close up of the wedding cupcakes!  I adore the delicate flowers we found on Etsy!


Kelly had the reception decorated with vintage vases filled with hyacinth flowers.  Simple and pretty!


The groom's mother made delicious Japanese food.  I especially loved the vegan sushi!  Yum!


The youngest guest at the wedding!  She was such a cutie!


It was such a busy day, I took a moment to rest near the window.  

My parent's had a great time watching their youngest daughter tie the knot!

Kelly getting ready for the ceremony.

Sisters!


Mom and Kelly share a quiet moment.


A beautiful bride!




The wedding bands...


Mom and Kelly pose in front of a quilt.


It's official!  Kelly signing the marriage certificate.  

Kelly and Toshi end their wedding on a playful note.  Kelly is wearing a cute pair of kitty ears (aka: Nekomimi).

Kelly, thank you so much for having me as a part of your special day.  I think Toshi is your perfect match!  I love you both so much.  :)  Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. I love you too! Thanks for posting all the great pictures you (and presumably, Pat) took. Glad you could be there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding! I love that one room school house. What a sweet place to tie the knot :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)