Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vegan Delights!

I started my day off with a cup of English Breakfast tea sweetened lightly with agave nectar.  Once my caffeine high kicked in I started breakfast...


 I decided to try out a couple of recipes from Vegan With A Vengeance by Isa Chandra Moskowitz.  First I made the Asparagus and Sun Dried Tomato Frittata.  It was so unbelievably good!  It's definitely on my "make again" list.  :) I also made Tempeh and White Bean Patties.  I didn't care for the flavor of these as much as I thought I would.  So one hit and one miss.  Not bad for a Sunday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm I love sundried tomatos. I never put them in eggs though, good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I actually made that with tofu...not eggs. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)