Monday, April 11, 2011

Sew What?

Curtain for my closet

Close up of the Goddess flag

Goddess Flag


I spent yesterday in front of my sewing machine!  I finally (after 2.5 years) made a curtain for my door-less closet!  It's so nice to not see the disorganized mess every time I walk into my room.  :) 

I had some leftover material from the curtain so I made a cute little Goddess banner!  I plan to make more and string them all together (like prayer flags) and use them to decorate my campsite when I go on my retreat this summer.  

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm glad you finally have a curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to hide clutter :)& love the flag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl....you should consider selling those fantastic banners!!! I totally want one! Hey, I want one of those fabric sandwich wrappers, too, while I'm asking for things!! Haha!

    Fancy a trade, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cameron, That sounds like fun! I'd enjoy a trade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please email me...we'll get the ball rollin'...haha!

    paintmyselfpretty(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)