Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Randomness


I came home to an unwelcome sight last evening.  My precious little rat Rose passed away.  I had no idea that anything was wrong...she had been acting completly normal yesterday morning.  I only hope that it was quick and painless.  She is survived by her two adopted sisters, Violet and Petunia (the hairless rats). 

Rose as a youngster

Petunia, Rose and Violet


This little guy has stolen my heart!  :)  


Marigold (my skunk).  My new camera actually takes decent pics of her!  I love this picture because she looks so snotty!  Lol.  

3 comments:

  1. R.I.P. MiSs RoSe -You were and still are a very pretty rat friend. Your sisters will visit you in their dreams and be sure to sleep with Mama in her bed now that poop is no longer a concern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your rat. I had oodles of mice growing up....I loved those little guys ( I even made little birth certificates for each one).

    Your skunk is sooo precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! We had mice growing up too. They were so fun. I have birth certificates for my two hairless rats since they are from a breeder. It cracks me up that there are rat breeders! ;)

    Thanks Ash! You are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)