Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's the Weekend!

This has been a great weekend so far!  I got the hippie bumper stickers I ordered and the "fun bun" hair for my sister's wedding.  I just love receiving mail!  Don't you?  Today I finally got the notification that my new camera has arrived at Wal Mart and is available for pickup!  It was *delayed* for some reason...
So I'm hoping to have some new pictures to post here tomorrow! 

Now for the not so fun part of my weekend...I'm getting my eyes dilated in half an hour.  For the first time ever.  Yuck.  I despise eye drops.  The plus side is I will be ordering my contacts today and looking at new glasses (although I wont be able to purchase them today).  Glasses are so darn expensive!

Weight Watchers is going well.  I lost another 1.5 pounds last week.  I'm striving to lose 15 pounds by mid June (my vacation).  I keep trying to picture myself in a cute bikini!  I haven't worn a bikini since I was a little girl!  

What are you doing this weekend???   

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get a new camera- can't wait to see the pics! We've been lolling around, walking around in the new springtime air, and running some fun errands! Sorry about the eye doc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting! I tend to blow things that make me nervous out of proportion! Lol.
    Enjoy the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)