Saturday, April 16, 2011

Finally started tackling my living room floor last night.  I tore up the carpet months ago and at long last I rented a sander yesterday.  Wow, talk about hard work!  Muscles I didn't even know I had are hurting.  Initially I had hoped to stain and poly the floor but that just seems like way too much work for me!  Instead I'm using floor paint.  Dries faster and doesn't require the polyurethane layer.  So my floor/hall will be a light gray.  I think (hope) it will look great! 

I scored some great thrift finds yesterday as well.  I will post more about that (and pics) tomorrow!

I noticed that I lost two followers in the past couple of days.  I try not to let it bother me...it's bound to happen to all of us at one time or another.  Still feels like rejection though! 

Have a great day, all!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the thrift finds! I'm going to have to make a trip soon for some spring clothes and new furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I always go thru the roster and try to guess who it was...haha! Oh well :(

    Can't wait to see how the floors come out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)