Sunday, April 24, 2011

All My Children Have Paws!

Not everyone is blessed with children.  Rather than bemoan the fact, I have embraced being Mom to my fur kids!  So this morning we celebrated Easter MY way, with a basket of treats for the kids!
There were goodies for everyone.  The dogs shared some treats...although if Zoe had her way she would eat them all by herself!



She thinks the whole basket is hers!



 Zoe pulls out all the stops for a treat.  Here she is trying to shake my hand!


Gabriel and Tibet check out the squeaking skunk toy!


Tibet loves his loofah feather fish!


 Fiji bunny and the Rat Girls got cute little "carrot" chew sticks!  



Marigold (the skunk) received new food and water dishes!  
How did you celebrate Easter?

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I'm glad all the kids enjoyed their treats. I wish there had been a picture of Marigold, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! I love seeing pictures of all your happy kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mari's been a little anti social lately. I'll post more pics of her when I can! :)

    Thanks Cameron!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)