Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When It Rains...


Do you ever have one of those days where everything seems like it's just too much? Where all you want to do is crawl into bed and pull the covers up over your head so you don't have to deal? That's how I feel today.
It all started yesterday when someone hit my parked car and completely destroyed my mirror. Then on the way home, the damaged mirror scratched the paint on my door. That left me feeling pretty bad so I thought I'd sleep it off. Sadly today hasn't been much better. The little boy I watch pooped all over the floor and let me tell you that was a blast to clean up. Nasty! Strange how I can change diapers with no problem but when it comes to smashed crap in the carpet, I gag!
There's of course some other stuff going on that I'm not at liberty to share at this time. I'm pretty sure I hurt someone without meaning to by sharing what I was feeling. That makes me feel like such a bad person. Sometimes I think it would just be better to keep things bottled up. That way the only person you have to worry about hurting is yourself. Logically I know that's not true...but sometimes I just feel that way.
So basically I'm in a great big stinking funk and I want to get out of it! I don't like feeling this way (who does?). What do you all do when you are in a bad mood that just wont quit? I'm going to leave you with something that usually helps me...pictures of my pets in costume!

Lola the Bumblebee....Buzz Buzz!
Tibet as Satan Cat! Meow...You will burn in fiery torment....Meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)