Monday, March 7, 2011

Simple Sunday


I've been carrying my lunch in a plastic grocery bag for far too long! I have storebought lunch bags but they don't really suit my needs. So...I decided to make one that would! It's basically just a simple tote but I lined it with nylon to make it easy to clean. It's big enough to fit my Laptop Lunch Box as well as anything else I want to take! I am aware that the mushrooms are going the wrong way. I didn't have enough fabric to do it up right! I'm a lazy sewer at best!
I came across a recipe for homemade hot pockets on Chow Vegan's blog and I decided to give it a go. I changed the recipe a bit because I didn't have any onion or garlic powder or bread topping. I included basil in my dough instead. For the filling I used pizza sauce, vegan pepperoni, and red pepper flakes.
They were so tasty!!!


I didn't know they sold these at Whole Foods! Did you? ;)
Gabriel loves anything he can crawl into...boxes, bags, even my purse are choice napping spots!

3 comments:

  1. I love the mushroom fabric....even sideways :)

    ...and Gabriel is one cute little flame pointed dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!

    Gabriel is a looker and boy does he know it! If a cat could be a ladies man, he's one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)