Sunday, March 27, 2011

Let's Do Lunch!


I'm such a huge fan of lunch related paraphernalia.  I jumped on the laptop lunch box bandwagon and then I progressed to the oh so cute bento boxes and accessories.  Now I've discovered these wonderful EZ Freeze Stayfit containers.  The nice thing about these is that you can pop the lids in the freezer (they contain a freezer gel similar to what's in an ice pack).  The next morning you put the lid on your lunch and it stays chilled!  I already have the Stayfit Lunch To Go container...it's great for your main course.  Last week I purchased the Deluxe Cereal Kit and the Snack Minis.  I love them both!  The cereal kit is great for those mornings when you are running late. Just take your cereal and milk to go!  The Mini containers are perfect for a quick and healthy afternoon snack.  I typically fill mine with fresh fruit, veggies, or nuts.  



What's your favorite way to pack a lunch?  

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest lunch tray- I love it! I pack mine into lots of little snacks for throughout the day. I have some cheesy cartoony plastic containers that I bring them in.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)