Saturday, March 26, 2011

I live for Saturdays!

It's hard to believe it's springtime!  It was actually snowing last night as I drove home.  Boo!  Bring on the 70 degree weather, warm spring rains, and sunny skies!  


It's so cold that I had to layer my adorable VioletBella
dress with a thermal shirt and leggings!


On a totally random note, look what I won on Ebay!  I adore my vintage 70's macrame owl!  He's such a cutie and so unique.  I remember my Mom had a macrame owl when I was growing up.  I wish she would've hung on to it!  My 70's inspired living room is really coming together nicely...one piece at at time.  I think that's the best way to decorate.  I love to see how a room evolves over time.  It's so much more satisfying then just buying everything all at once.   

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on buying one piece at a time. It more fun that way. Plus you end up with things you really love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You own a Violet Bella?! *sigh* lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do! I got a custom order from Miss Laura! She's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trisha, that is definitely true!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)