Thursday, March 3, 2011

Childhood


It's a Play-Doh sort of day, don't you think? I loved play-doh when I was a child. My favorite thing to make was Mister Bill. Remember him? Well I would make my version of Mister Bill and then I would proceed to smash him as I cried out "Oh no!" in a high pitched voice. Fun times! :)


I decided to introduce R to the joys of Play-Doh. Wow! He thought it was the best thing ever. He kept making balls and smashing them flat. Of course he tried what every toddler has tried since Play-Doh was first invented: he put it in his mouth! Silly boy. ;)




4 comments:

  1. I still love Play Doh. I am a kid at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE PLAY DOH! I also was a huge fan of Mr. Bill. Had to show the girls the show on youtube...they thought he was super funny. I have a great recipe for homemade playdoh. You can make a huge batch & it lasts for ever!!
    http://roundaboutshop.blogspot.com/2010/09/playdoughnot-just-for-kids.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play doh is fun! Trisha, thanks for the recipe! I used to make homemade playdoh back when I was a preschool teacher. Cheap and easy and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)