Friday, February 25, 2011

You're a crafty one!

My lovely sister Kelly over at The House Cat introduced me to Photoscape last weekend. I've been having a blast messing around with my photos. Anywho...here are some of the crafts I've made this past year. There's just something about creating with your own two hands....I love it! :)

Top: Reusable Sandwich Bag
Upcycled Dress
Bottom: Tissue Holder
Felt Owl Stuffed Animal


Knitting is one of my favorite things to do! I'm even selling some of my scarves at Wholly Craft, my favorite local shop! Here are some of the things I've made:
Top: Close up of a open weave scarf
Skinny scarf in a funky yarn
Middle: Chunky Purple Scarflet with adjustable flower button
Bottom: Fluffy Teal and White Scarf
Yarn Bombing Tag


Top Row: Embrace Your Inner Goddess Dolls
Fun Fringe Scarf
Small photos: Rockin' Rooster Doorstop
Country Bird Felt Ornament
Bottom Row: Ornate Felt Bird Ornament (blue)
Twig Stars
Fingerless Gloves
Felted Purse with Bamboo Handles and Festive Flower

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful crafts....you already know I adore the sandwich bags....but I really like all your birds,too!

    .....and photoscape....I'll check that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cameron! Photoscape is free to use...a definite plus in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)