Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love Stinks?

As most of you know, I have a pet skunk named Marigold. She's a silly little black and white girl who enjoys invading my lap (especially when I have a snack), running circle 8's around my feet when I'm cooking, and generally just making mischief! I think skunks are so adorable and I wanted to devote this post to them! :)

What a cute mousepad! Baby skunks are precious!
The only thing cuter than a skunk? A bear dressed up as a skunk! :)
Give the one you love a skunky valentine!
This cute little Valentine comes from

imeondesign

over at Etsy.







5 comments:

  1. Skunks are cute! Got the chance to hold an Apricot Skunk at a Wild Game park...their fur is surprisingly soft :)

    Marigold is an adorable name, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a good case for their cuteness but I'm so afraid of them

    <3, New Follower
    Check out my $100 APART Style Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, Marigold was a scary girl for years until one day she escaped and I found her hours later in the woods...nearly frozen to death. After she recovered she was a whole new skunk! Now she's friendly and cuddly! Go figure. Thanks for following me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know you could have a skunk as a pet. do they remove the stinker sack?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They aren't legal in most states. They do remove the scent glands. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)