Friday, February 11, 2011

Fiji


One of my old friends from high school is thinking about getting a bunny for her kids. It got me thinking that I haven't posted any pictures of Fiji in awhile! Fiji, to the best of my knowledge is a Mini Rex. He came from a pet store (gasp!) and the sign on his cage said Netherland Dwarf. However a trip to the vet eliminated that possibility. Netherland Dwarfs are tiny bunnies weighing in at just 2 pounds. Fiji is approx 3-4 pounds and he has a velvety soft coat...that's why we think he's a mini rex.

You can see him playing with his toy here. He loves to pick things up in his mouth and toss them across the room! It's the funniest thing to watch!
In my house, the animals coexist peacefully (for the most part). Here Zoe and Fiji greet each other!
Artsy B&W bunny:
I'm ALL ears!
Fiji loves to snuggle! Whenever he's on my bed he immediately wiggles his way under the covers! He's got the right idea!

2 comments:

  1. I love bunnies....always had a soft spot for them. Had a gigantic Red Satin as a kid...named Ginger, of course :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)