Sunday, January 9, 2011

Yesterday...

I got bit by the organizing bug yesterday! I decided to tackle my terrifying spice cabinet. Here's a before picture of the horror:

I discovered I had many multiples of certain spices! Here's the after picture:

Being organized prompted me to try out a new recipe. Here's the Pasta con Broccoli dish from Isa Chandra Moskowitz's new book Appetite for Reduction. It was tasty however I should've cut the recipe in half. It made way too much for one person!
I just wanted to throw in a picture of the cutest dog ever! Zoe loves bedtime!
I adore this sign!
Camille is such a photogenic little girl!
Tibet, waiting for his breakfast...
I love my 2011 calender. It displays each week with plenty of space for writing in appointments, birthdays, etc. Of course, it's even cuter with the cat pictures and quotes!

Cute Tibet and Drusilla resting on the couch.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm that pasta looks very tasty! I'm too busy planning a trip for this week, I'm wishing my place were organized and cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics of the adorable brood! ....and doesn't having things organized just make you smile every time you see it...haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meri! Where are you going on your trip? Have a great time!

    Cameron, being organized definitely makes me feel better...and makes cooking so much easier! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)