Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What is it...

About cats that make them seek out the best lounging spots? Here's Freya (when she was a tiny kitten) waiting for Santa Claws!

My Mom's kittens taking a break from all their hard work!
I don't know what it is about this purse but every single cat loves it...even cat's that aren't mine. My friend Megan has a delightful one eyed cat that always makes himself at home in my purse. The humorous thing is that he's a huge cat! Here is Spike enjoying his time in the purse:
Ok, technically Freya isn't lounging here but it was too cute to pass up. This was just after her bath!
This is a much sought after napping spot in my house. Giles especially loves the cool feel of the porcelain against his fur!
Where do your kitties like to nap?

1 comment:

  1. On Daddy's shoes...ew!

    On my bed pillow (which I don't allow them on)but the cat hairs don't lie ;)

    Anywhere a sunny spot pours from the windows.

    Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)