Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mr. Sandman and then some...


I finally got some sleep last night! Yay! I was out at 7p.m. and despite waking several times during the night, I still feel well rested. Let's hope this keeps up. :)

I actually felt like being a bit productive this morning...so I finished up Starbucks Rob's hat. It took me nearly a week with all that's been going on but at last it's done! Here it is:


I love the color. It's called Herb Garden.

Now I've got breakfast cooking. I'm making the scrambled tofu from Vegan With a Vengeance and some roasted veggies. Yum!

After this I think I will do some light grocery shopping, clean, and make Arabian lentil and rice soup for dinner! I'm also feeling the need to watch Braveheart...so I'll have to fit that in somewhere!

What are your plans for the day?

2 comments:

  1. I already slept in nice and late, so I'm going to continue having a nice lazy sunday with my family!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)