I came across this great idea on http://getthewordsout.blogspot.com/2010/12/100-joys.html . Really good way to count your blessings and joys! :)
1. Listening to the happy purrs of my kitty friends...melts my heart every time!
2. Hugs from little Roshan. There's nothing better than a child's spontaneous love!
3. Starbucks. Need I say more? ;)
4. Warm summer nights when the cicada's and crickets are chirping away.
5. Getting cozy under my heated blanket!
6. Knitting. The process is so relaxing and the finished product is a definite joy!
7. My new car...the beautiful Subaru Outback! She still needs a name...help!
8. The delicate little squirrel necklace that I ordered from VioletBella on Etsy!
9. Watching my kittens climb the Christmas tree!
10. The feeling of knowing that my knitted scarves have been selling at Wholly Craft. I actually got my first consignment check yesterday! :)
That's it for now...but I will continue this throughout the year! :)