1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I think I would be 21...just because...
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
For me I would say failing...I know that's not the popular answer to this question! I don't like to fail!
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
I think we feel we have to do certain things either for survival (work/money) or because we feel obligated.
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Oh most definitely. I am a talker and a planner but not always great on the follow-thru!
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
I would like to see the world become vegan. No more cruelty to animals...
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Working with animals....I would be ecstatic!
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I'm settling...being a nanny is important and you do make a difference in a child's life...but...
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Well, I'd waste less time! No tv, computers, etc. I'd take action, be a leader not a follower!
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
To a great degree...I made the decisions that led me to this place. It may not be where I pictured I'd end up but I brought it about.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things...
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I speak up!
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
I honestly can't think of anything!
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Well according to my friend Ashley, I say certain words funny! :)
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Because I'm an individual...
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Of course. Everyone has baggage, don't they?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I would like to live abroad! Perhaps Scotland? Hhmmmm.....Accents are hot!
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
No. I'm afraid of the germs. Lol.
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22. Why are you, you?
This is a complicated question, isn't it? I am me because of so many reasons. Genetics, how I was raised, my belief system...just to name a few.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Heck yes! My close friends should take notes! ;)
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
The latter. This has happened to me!
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Never be able to make new ones...I cherish my memories...
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
No. I'm not dead so it's all good.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
I can't so I guess it doesn't
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Getting my childhood teddy bear, Freddy. It's a special memory b/c for some reason I wasn't living with my parents at that time. I was staying with my Aunt and Uncle. My Mom came for a visit and brought me Freddy. I still have him!
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
A couple of summers ago...while camping!
32. If not now, then when?
Tomorrow. Always tomorrow. I'm a great procrastinator!
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Oh yes...words aren't always necessary.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Because people are idiots. Practice what you preach people.
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
No...there are too many grey areas...
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Yes, I would. I would start a no-kill animal shelter and actually enjoy going to work everyday!
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work that I enjoy.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Yes. I truly have! I'm a routine girl. That's not a bad thing.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
What an awesome question. :) It's been awhile.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My family and best friends.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Yeah...probably. I've always wondered what it would be like to be really attractive.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive is just getting by and truly living is enjoying every moment.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
When you are ready for it...
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
We don't always learn from them...sometimes we are doomed to repeat them...maybe that's why we are afraid of mistakes!
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I'd probably wear sweat pants every day.
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
When I'm knitting I get into a very relaxed groove and my breathing gets slow and even.
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love my fur kids. Yes, every time I cuddle a kitten or walk a dog.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
No probably not. My days are pretty mundane.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?