Sunday, October 17, 2010

Swaps Galore!

I've been a swapping machine lately! I recently joined the Christmas Container swap over at Swap-Bot. The instructions were to fill a holiday container with five bucks worth of goodies. I totally went over...I think I ended up spending around fifteen dollars. Geez. If you only spend five there would hardly be anything in the bag! ;)
So I picked out a cute red and white felt gift bag and filled it with 2 pairs of cozy socks, a memo pad, two Christmas ornaments, a kitchen towel, green tea, and yarn.

Yesterday I received two wonderful swap packages. The first one came from an old friend. She sent an autumn themed swap. It was filled with all sorts of goodies such as handmade soaps, a felted acorn purse (so cute), a leaf dish, stones, candle holder, tea lights, notebooks, gourds, and a cute witches boot change purse. Thanks so much Amy!
The other package was from my sister Kelly. As you can see it was a Halloween themed swap. She sent a dish towel, pot holder, tissues, Pez, a squirrel statue (not Halloween related but I love squirrels!), cupcake holders and socks. I love it all! :)
Swaps are so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. what great swaps! :) i love Swap-bot, too! but Christmas, already? so early! i'm still doing Halloween swaps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was early too...I think the deadline to have it mailed was the beginning of November! I don't mind though. Luckily, we have a shop called The Flower Factory that puts Christmas stuff out the same time as Halloween stuff. Otherwise I doubt I would have been able to find anything! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)