Saturday, October 16, 2010

I heart Saturdays!


It was so nice to be able to sleep in a bit today! I lounged around the house, watched some t.v., and (finally) dyed my hair! I used L'Oreal Excellence in black.
I had a wonderful surprise waiting in my mailbox this morning. I got two swap packages! One from my sister and one from an old friend. My sister's package was Halloween themed. She sent a kitchen towel and oven mitt, black cat cupcake holders and picks, and a cute bat Pez dispenser.
Amy sent a Autumn themed package with a hand knitted and felted acorn purse! Such beautiful work. :) She also included some festive handmade soap, candle holders and candles, gourds, stones and so much more. I will try to post some pictures this weekend!
Tonight is the Halloween party. I can't wait to wear my costume. I'm such a kid at heart! :) I bought a prop to go with it...a small silk sunflower. After all, what's a flower child without a flower? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)