Monday, September 13, 2010

Twenty Six



Day 26- what do you think about your friends.

Ashley is a sweetheart! She is so much fun to talk to and she has the same kind of offbeat sense of humor as me! :) She is my soul sister when it comes to our love of animals!
Channon has been my best friend for sooooo many years! She is full of mischief and whenever I'm around her we always have a blast! I've never known anyone who can make me laugh as much as she can. :)
My sister Kelly is awesome. We have so much in common...from our love of cats, Indian food, and crafts. We don't get to spend as much time together as I would like but when we do it's always fun! :)
Pat is my best guy friend. He's someone that you can count on. He once described himself as a rock...I think it's true. He's also really awesome at home improvement projects (thanks again for the new floor Pat)! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)