Saturday, September 25, 2010

Swap-Bot 5 Questions For My Blog

These questions are from J3ss1ca.


Who taught you to knitting and what was your first project?

I wanted to learn for so long but was unable to find a teacher. One summer while I was camping I met a lady in the next tent who knew how to knit and was more than willing to get me started! She gave me some yarn and needles and taught me the knit and purl stitches. I fell in love with knitting! My first actual project was a scarf. Which I made in the middle of summer. Go figure! :)


What is your favorite fruit and veggie?

My favorite fruit is definitely the raspberry. Not the kind you get from the grocery store but the kind you get from the farmers market (or better yet, the kind you pick yourself). I love most all vegetables so it is difficult to pick just one. I think I will go with the veggie I use the most. The carrot!


I noticed that you many hobbies. Which one are you the most passionate about?

Without a doubt, knitting! It's portable and easy. I can knit while chatting on the phone, watching tv, or even standing in line at the store.


Can you name 5 places that you would like to visit?

I've always wanted to visit Stonehenge, Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, the Pyramids, and Scotland.


What is your favorite topic to blog about?

My animals! :) They are so silly and I have tons of pictures of them that I love to share. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)