Monday, September 6, 2010

Nineteen

Day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them.

My Mom calls me "Heather Feather". That goes back to when I was a child. :) It's just a nonsense rhyming nickname.

I got teased a lot in grade school. Kids thought it was funny to chant "Heather Feather What's the Weather?" Lame.

My Sister calls me "Ho" (among other not so nice nicknames that I refuse to write here). It's weird and totally indicative of our relationship. We have our own twisted sense of humor that really no one else gets.

Do you have a nickname that you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. My Dad calls me Moose...not exactly sure why....but it's cute that my cerebral father searched his mind for a term of endearment...and came up with this...haha!

    My Mom calls me Pookie...that's one of the names I call my daughter...the other is Pumpkin Noodle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute names! My Mom has a cat named Spooky...I always call him Pookie. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)