Monday, August 30, 2010

Sister Swap

My sister and I decided to have a swap. The guidelines were simple...the package had to include some home made items. This is what Kelly sent me! An adorable owl tote, some photos of my pets, a mini scrapbook of my cats, a cute Japanese card, a strawberry that converts to a shopping bag, and a festive scarf!


I sent Kelly a silly photo made out of a picture of the two of us (ahhh! floating heads!), an eyeglass case, a lavender sachet made from lavender I grow myself, a furry cat toy, and a basketweave knit washcloth.

We had so much fun with this swap! :)
Do you like swaps? If so, what was the best swap package you ever received?

2 comments:

  1. Makes me wish I had a sister! I have a brother who is 12 years younger than me.....not really in to the same things, to say the least...haha!

    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is 8 years younger than me. Doesn't seem like such a big difference now that we're grown up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)