Monday, August 16, 2010

Sadness...


My precious Cricket kitty is sick! He was fine Saturday night but when I woke up Sunday morning he had severe diarrhea, was dehydrated and was foaming at the mouth. My vet isn't open on Sundays so I did my best to keep Cricket hydrated with Pedialyte. This morning I found he was even worse (cold, weak, and unresponsive). I rushed him to my vet as soon as they opened. He's being kept at the vet's office and being given fluids. They are also running bloodwork to see if he's going into liver/kidney failure. There's a chance that this all happened because of the upholstery cleaner I used on Saturday evening. :( I'm feeling so guilty over all this. The vet said that if he doesn't respond to the fluid today then he's not going to make it. I'm so sad and praying that my little man pulls through...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)