Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekend

Busy weekend ahead. Big P is coming in for a visit. I don't really know what's on the agenda other than hitting P.F. Chang's for dinner tonight and possibly wandering High Street tomorrow. Maybe I'll finally get my hair cut! :) That would be nice because it is at that point of growing out where it NEVER looks good. I thought I would attempt to grow out my layers so that I can wear braids without random hairs poking out. I just don't know. I think I look better with layers. Hhmmm...what to do?

So I'm wasting time at Starbucks...totally putting off the grocery shopping I need to do. Wal Mart is just sitting across the parking lot judging me for being lazy! ;) I am excited though to get some food. It's been awhile since I've gone grocery shopping. Haha. I'm planning on making some corn chowder today. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)