Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My sister...





My lovely sister has been visiting with me the past few days. I always enjoy her visits because no one else "gets" me quite like she does. We are two peas in a pod and always have been. From our offbeat sense of humor to our love of cupcakes, we are sisters through and through.

We haven't done much with our time together but sit at Starbucks and talk. This was supposed to be the week of our camping vacation in the Ozarks but due to financial issues we had to cancel. Maybe next year!

Today we had our coffee/internet time and then wandered around Wal Mart for a bit. I picked up yet another Caladium for my shade garden. I've got to plant that this evening along with all the freebie plants I picked up at the farmer's market. I just realized that I will have a little patriotic flower bed as all the freebies are red, white and blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)