Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day Twelve

Prompt twelve is all about trends that I find interesting. I've always loved owls and mushrooms and it seems like they are seeing a boost in popularity. I've definitely jumped on the cupcake bandwagon...specifically vegan cupcakes thanks to Isa Chandra Moskowitz's awesome book "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World". I've been knitting for several years now. I would've learned sooner but I couldn't find a teacher! :) I've always enjoyed a good vampire book. I read the Twilight series when it first came out and loved it. I hated that they made it into a movie (they suck) and I hated the associated popularity and teen gushing that followed. Last of all, I am into "staycations" this year because money is so tight. So I will stay put and enjoy Columbus! :) Lots to do here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)